- Fix bug : Virtual Network configuration changes could crash in some conditions.
- Fix bug : hanging at start when no connectivity
- Bug fix : 126.96.36.199 was crashing at startup on some computers
- Bug fix : ArgumentNullException when using Network Configuration.
- Improvement : Save Storage and Container preference at subscription level (not globally)
- Bug fix : list of containers empty if one had a name with more than 53 char.
- Bug fix : Error windows overflow
- Bug fix : Fix create by vmdepot feature. Bug introduced by breaking change from microsoft in underlying api.
- Bug fix : ArgumentNullException in FindLocalPort happenning when IaaS Mgmt Studio is booting
- Add choice about Basic or Standard tier in the VM creation wizard
- Update Azure blob pricing (local page blob go down to 0.05$ instead of 0.07 per GB)
- Support Linux script
- Add a sample script to install a minecraft server on linux
- Some bug fixes
- Add Script center window to manage scripts (For now powershell only)
- Can run install script after deployment
- Can run saved script on VM
- Replaced text with icons for the OS column of VM grid
- Support publisettings with several accounts.
- Fix some labels.
- Can now copy Internal Ip.
- Can manage windows firewall
- Generate powershell script for shared access signature, and import vhd from link
- Generate script when creating vm from VMDepot
- Optimized VHD Gallery toolbar to get more space in the toolbar
- Improve vm Wizard : verify that the service name is a valid ServiceName
- Fix EndpointNotFoundException thrown when deleting orphaned image that does not exist anymore
- Fix error Journal NeedsRecovery exception when running analysis
- For performance reason, the waste analyser ignore any waste below 0.05% of the size of the blob
- Can share and import shared VHD (easy creation and import of Shared Access Signature)
- Can configure NAT network endpoints by range : tcp => 8282 to 8290 will forward public ports to local ports from 8282 up to 8290 included
- Added Transfer manager, can now upload and download vhd
- Fix bug on VHD resize when the new vhd size were not rounded to the smallest MB
- EXT waste analysis : Do not clean anymore BitmapBlock, inodeTableBlock and itnodeBitmapBlock, even if it is marked as "unused".
- File system analysis (EXT, for linux)
- Can clean and see wasted space of a linux vhd with the VHD analyser
- Can resize VHD
- Can format new vhd directly to NTFS
- Remote powershell configured with HTTPS listener works out of the box after creating a virtual machine from an image
- Add sorting on grid
- Can configure account name during creation of windows virtual machines
- Can generate MBR on empty disk so it is detected by linux
- Using random port to improve security
- Usage of windows credential manager to remember password
- New windows to manage windows credentials used by IaaS Management Studio (list credentials, copy password, delete)
- Credentials manager pass credentials automatically to SSH program
- Show correctly all virtual machine inside the same host service
- Generate scripts for winrm test, ssh connection
- Escape characters correctly in scripts
- Add icon to virtual machines of the Azure Gallery in the drop down
- Better accessibility, multiple selection and delete/break on vhd possible
- Can copy and paste ip information and dns name in the virtual machine list
- Add RoleName column
- Public port diagnostic in the endpoint configuration window
- Can add and reorder more column in the dashboard grid (public IP, internal IP, OS, quick connection and more...)
- Bug fix when adding subscription with the publish setting file
- Bug fix : can't take a snapshot from an attached data drive with write caching off.
- Spelling mistake fxis :)
- Can configure caching settings for data disks.
- Prevent taking snapshot on disks with write cache enabled to prevent data loss.
- Detach disks and delete VM more cleanly. This will result in less orphaned disks.